Mandala Art Making
- Create beautiful, contemporary mandalas unique to you
- No good at drawing, don’t worry, use our ‘Mandala Art Maker’ drawing and colouring tool to help you tap into your creativity
- Frame your Mandala to hang on your wall
- Relax and have fun
- Meet like minded people
This workshop covers:
- What is a mandala?
- How to create mandalas mindfully with the use of the ‘Mandala Art Maker’
- Experimenting with mandala creation
- Create and frame your own unique Mandala
Venue and dates:
West Blatchington Windmill, 191 Holmes Ave, Hove BN3 7LH
WORKSHOPS WILL BEGIN AGAIN SEPTEMBER 2019
Tuesday 16th April, 6.30pm – 7.30pm (Sold Out)
Tuesday 14th May, 6.30pm -7.30pm
Workshops are £10.00 and bring a friend for free. Book below to ensure your place (£1.25 booking fee) or pay on arrival.
All materials are included in this price except for frames (available at an additional price of £6.00, for online bookings only). Including a cup of herb tea.
We can come to you!?
Book a creative hour at your home or work space (currently Sussex only). Contact email@example.com to arrange.