What is a Mandala?
Mandala means ‘circle’ in Sanskrit (Indian language). Buddhist and Native American Indians have long used mandalas to enhance meditation. They are made up of geometric patterns and colours, which reflect the universe. Having neither a beginning or an end the circle mirrors the sun, moon, stars, nature (flowers, snowflakes), life and death, and architecture.
What we do
We design and make Mandala Art Maker drawing templates and run mindful workshops. Use the ‘Mandala Art Maker (MAM)’ drawing and colouring templates to:
- Reduce stress
- Create art unique to you
- Increase confidence
- Build concentration
- Tap into the world of shape and colour
- Express yourself
- Have a break from technology
- Use eye and hand coordination
- Connect with like minded people
- Have fun
What Mandala Makers say about workshops:
- A really enjoyable experience! Thank you.
- Fabulous class. Helen guided us beautifully through the creative process.
- So relaxing. Thank you so much Helen for this lovely workshop.